It is our policy that all children wear a uniform when attending school.
This approach is based on the notion that school uniform promotes a sense of pride and community in the school, is practical and smart, and makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of their appearance.
Our uniform consists of the following items:
- Royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece*
- Sky blue or white polo shirt*
- Dark (black or grey) trousers or skirt
- Black shoes or trainers
- Tights should be grey, blue or black
During warmer weather, children may also choose to wear:
- Blue and white checked school dresses
- Tailored black, blue or grey knee-length shorts
Please note that there is no expectation that items marked ‘*’ should include the school logo. Embroidered sweatshirts, fleeces, polo shirts, book bags and rucksacks, all showing the school logo, can be ordered online
Make up, nail varnish or jewellery must not be worn, other than a watch and, if a child has pierced ears, small stud earings. For safety reasons, these should be removed or covered during PE lessons.
Our PE kit consists of:
- White or light blue t-shirt or polo shirt
- Dark shorts
- Dark jogging bottoms or sweatshirt are optional in colder weather
- Trainers or plimsolls
- If children want to play on the school field at playtimes, please provide outsde shoes/trainers to change in to
- Children may wear slippers in classrooms
- The uniform policy is optional for pre-school children
If you require an easy name label with multiple uses, please consider ordering from Stikins. Please quote the school’s fundraising number (22910) if you make an order.